Following is a list of both EDM-sponsored conferences and workshops as well as other industry meetings where we are participating. Scroll down past the International Conference info to see an up-to-date list of EDM's participation in our industry's events. Contact us if you have any questions; follow the links provided to get more information!!! Thanks for stopping by!
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OVERHEAD LINES - MARCH 25-28, 2019
Call for Presentations/Papers is now open!!! Abstracts are due December 3, 2018
- Click below for details regarding the 2019 Conference. We've also included the 2016 agenda/speakers so you know the quality of program you can expect.
If you ever need a referral from a previous conference attendee, just ask and we'll hook you up. The photo below is from the Field Session at the 2016 International Conference.
- Please contact EDM to be added to our electronic database! Rest assured - we won't share your personal with anyone and we only send out information regarding conferences and workshops we hold.
- CONFERENCE: March 25-28, 2019 - Fort Collins, Colorado U.S.A.
EDM at INDUSTRY Conferences & Workshops:
International Scientific and Practical Conference “Eagles of the Palearctic: study and protection”
- EDM Presendation: "Golden Eagle Electrocutions - A Persistent Global Issue"
- September 7-10, 2018 - Altai Kray, Russia
WESTERN UNDERGROUND COMMITTEE MEETING
- EDM will be exhibiting and demonstrating the latest in Phase Identification technology
- October 2-4, 2018 - Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.
INTERNATIONAL LINEMAN'S RODEO
- EDM will be exhibiting in Booth #519.
- October 11-13, 2018 - Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.
ASCE SEI TRANSMISSION & SUBSTATION STRUCTURES CONFERENCE 2018
- EDM will be in Booth #144.
- November 4-8, 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
CEATI TRANSMISSION CONFERENCE - OVERHEAD LINES TRACK
- EDM and INTEC Services will be in Booth #216.
- November 27-28, 2018 - Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.